Premium grade fully-synthetic hydraulic fluids that provide unique ability for biodegradability. They are classified as HEES fluid (Environmentally acceptable hydraulic fluids: ISO 15380) which conform to EPA Vessel General Permit (VGP). They also offer superior anti-wear protection along with high viscosity index to achieve maximum efficiency in all temperature conditions and proficiently resist oil degradation and deposit formation to extend oil drain intervals.
• Designed for industrial hydraulic systems which operate in wide temperature range and environmentally sensitive areas where ISO HEES category hydraulic fluids are recommended.
• Suitable for hydraulics of mobile, construction, mining and agricultural equipment.
• Recommended for marine applications requiring environmentally acceptable lubricants (EALs).
• High viscosity index and low pour point properties which can be used efficiently in board operating temperature range
• Provide low environmental impacts and high biodegradability more than 60% by OECD 301B.
• Excellent wear and corrosion protections which result in extending service life of machine
• Excellent thermal and oxidative stability to reduce oil degradation and deposit formation extending oil drain intervals
• Offer excellent hydrolytic stability to resist chemical decomposition in the presence of water
• ISO 15380 HEES
• MAG (Cincinnati Milacron) P-68, P-69, P-70
• Bosch Rexroth RD 90220-1
• Parker (formerly Denison) HF-1, HF-2, HF-6
• Eaton 03-401-2010
• Vessel General Permit (VGP)