Premium hydraulic fluids that formulated with high quality Visocisty Index Improver (VII) to maintain viscosity from low to high temperature ranges. They provide efficient anti-wear protection for excellent operating even in high pressure condition and resist deposit formation in hydraulic system.
• Designed for industrial hydraulic systems which operate in wide temperature range requiring high viscosity index hydraulic fluids (ISO HV category).
• Suitable for hydraulics of mobile, construction, mining and agricultural equipment.
• Can be recommended for general hydraulic applications requiring anti-wear type fluids.
• High Viscosity index and low pour point properties which can be used efficiently in board operating Temperature range
• Excellent wear and corrosion protections which result in extending service life of machine
• Compatible with seal material
• Excellent thermal and oxidation stability to reduce oil degradation and deposit formation, to protect oil plug filter extending oil drain intervals
• Against foaming, excellent ability of water separation, provide excellent hydrolytic stability to resist chemical decomposition in the presence of water
• Provide shear stability characteristics and stay-in-viscosity-grade in various temperatures
• ISO 11158 Category HV
• ASTM D6158 (HV)
• DIN 51524 Part 3 HVLP Type
• MAG (Cincinnati Milacron) P-68, P-69, P-70
• Parker (formerly Denison) HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
• Eaton Vicker I-286-S, M-2950-S
• GM LS-2