High performance hydraulic fluids that formulated with high quality anti-wear additive to provide high performance protection and maintain efficiency in hydraulic system.
Designed for general hydraulic systems in both automotive and industrial applications where anti-wear hydraulic fluids are required.
• Good wear and corrosion protections which result in extending service life of machine
• Compatible with seal material
• Good thermal and oxidation stability to reduce oil degradation and deposit formation, to protect oil plug filter extending oil drain intervals
• Against foaming, good ability of water separation, provide good hydrolytic stability to resist chemical decomposition in the presence of water
• ISO 11158 Category HM
• DIN 51524 Part 2 HLP Type
• Parker (formerly Denison) HF-2
• Eaton Vickers I-286-S