Premium industrial gear oils produced from high quality hydrocarbon basestocks and complete additive package containing all the necessary ingredients which deliver a high level of micropitting resistance, bearing protection, and compatibility with the elastomers liquid sealant. DRIVERA SF is officially approved by SIEMENS.
• Recommended for a wide range of industrial applications, especially spur, helical, bevel, planetary gear boxes, and marine gear units without multi-disk clutches.
• Applicable for gears and bearings in circulating and splash-lubricated systems.
• Especially designed for gear unit that requires SIEMENS FLENDER standard.
• Not recommend for worm gear units.
• Enhanced wear and corrosion protection to improve gear and bearing life.
• Enhanced critical micropitting resistance resulting in less unexpected outage duration.
• Excellent oxidative and thermal resistance to extend oil drain periods.
• Highly effective antifoam protection by reducing air entrainment to prevent metal surface contacts.
• AGMA 9005-E02 EP
• US STEEL 224
• DIN 51517 Part 3
• ISO 12925-1 CKC/CKD
• SIEMENS MD FLENDER Gear Units (Revision 15), T 7300, Table A-a
• Fives Cincinnati Machine Gear