DRIVERA SYNTHETIC S
Fully-synthetic hydrocarbon basestocks industrial gear oils formulated with superior extreme pressure and advanced additive technology to provide gear scruffing, micropitting resistance and 1-3% energy saving. DRIVERA SYNTHETIC S offers proficiently oil degradation resistance and sludge formation to extend oil drain intervals.
• Designed for spur, helical, bevel industrial gears that work under severe and a wide range of temperatures condition.
• Especially designed for a gear unit that requires SIEMENS FLENDER standard.
• Applicable for gears and bearings in circulating and splash-lubricated systems.
• Not recommend for worm gear units.
• Maximum wear and corrosion protection.
• Excellent critical micropitting resistance.
• Outstanding oxidative and thermal resistance to extended 4 times oil drain periods compared to standard gear oils.
• Offers fully performance up to 120 °C.
• AGMA 9005-E02 EP
• US STEEL 224
• DIN 51517 Part 3
• David Brown S1.53.101
• SIEMENS MD FLENDER Gear Units (Revision 15), T 7300, Table A-c
• Fives Cincinnati Machine Gear