Superior industrial turbine oils formulated by high quality hydrotreated basestocks and blended with advanced additive technology to enhance oil drain interval, water separability and foam formation protection. They also offer excellent sludge and varnish prevention. TERBIN M perfectly meets Mitsubishi standard.
• Recommended for water, steam, and gas turbines.
• Suitable for various applications e.g. hydraulic control systems, vacuum pump, and general transmission systems where vanish protection, and rust and oxidation prevention are required.
• Designed for turbines that need the specification to meet Mitsubishi standard.
• Maximum oxidative and thermal resistance to extend oil drain periods.
• Excellent wear and corrosion protection.
• Excellent sludge and varnish prevention.
• DIN 51515 Part 1 (L-TD), Part 2 (L-TG)
• DIN 51524 Part 1 (HL)
• General Electric GEK 32568 F
• General Electric GEK 101941A (FZG/FLS = 8)
• BS 489 (CIGRE)
• MHI‘s specification MS04-MA-CL005