Premium industrial turbine oils which offer unique combination of oxidation and thermal stability which results in long drain interval and provide high performance wear protection along with sludge- varnish prevention, superior demulsibility and low foaming formation to maintain turbine efficiency.
• Suitable for industrial steam or gas turbines and can be recommended for water turbine lubrication.
• Various application where rust and oxidation prevention is required.
• Can be used in hydraulic control systems, vacuum pump, and general transmission systems as rust and oxidation inhibited (R&O) oil.
• Provide oxidation stability and long service life.
• Offer high protection against corrosion and rust on metal surface
• Good thermal stability and water separation characteristics
• Minimize sludge formation and filter blocking.
• DIN 51524 Part 1
• DIN 51515 Part 1
• GEK 32568 E
• BS 489 (CIGRE)